NEBOSH Construction Module
The UK's leading health and safety certificate for the construction industry
Enquire now for pricing information.
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is specially designed for managers, supervisors and CDM coordinators within the construction industry who are responsible for safe practice on-site. It is a recognised qualification for anyone involved with the management of buildings who need to be confident that contractors are working safely. Upon completing the course students will understand the main legal requirements relating to construction work and will be able to undertake effective safety inspections on a construction site.
Construction workers in the UK have the greatest exposure to the potential for major injury at work. The nature of the work undertaken, from building work to alterations and maintenance, presents a high risk working environment on a day-to-day basis. The need for training to manage health and safety at all stages from planning to design, construction, use and demolition is paramount.
In order to gain the full NEBOSH National Construction Certificate delegates have to complete the NEBOSH NGC1 module. It is recommended that delegates study the NGC 1 Module before completing the Construction Module but it is not essential. We run the NGC 1 Module as a five day classroom course and delegates booking both will receive a further discount - Call us now for more information 0333 210 1995
The duration of study for the NEBOSH Construction Module is 5 days tuition plus addiional private study, homework using past papers and background reading.
- Achieve compliance with UK health and safety law
- Cut the health and safety risks that occur on your construction sites
- Save your company money by cutting the costs of expensive consultants and avoiding costly remedial action
- Protect your organisation’s reputation as a professional business
- Enhance your CV with a world renowned health and safety qualification
Download the NEBOSH Construction Certificate brochure for further information
The NEBOSH National Construction Certificate is aimed at Supervisors, Managers and those with a role under the Construction Design and Management regulations 2015 within the construction industry who are required to ensure that activities under their control are undertaken safely.
It is likely to prove useful for those concerned with the management of buildings who may need to ensure that contractors are working safely.
The qualification is also appropriate for supervisors and managers working in other industries such as utilities, and even broadcasting, where temporary workplaces are a feature of their activities.
On succsesfull competion of the courses assessments, delegates will be issued with a NEBOSH Construction Module Certificate. Students who hold the NEBOSH National General Certificate (or have passed the NGC1 module) in the last five years will recieve the full NEBOSH Construction Certificate
A good standard of verbal and written english
- Element 1: Construction law and management
- Element 2: Construction site hazards and controls
- Element 3: Vehicle and plant movement – hazards and control
- Element 4: Musculoskeletal hazards and control
- Element 5: Work equipment – hazards and risk control
- Element 6: Electrical safety
- Element 7: Fire safety
- Element 8: Chemical and biological health – hazards and risk control
- Element 9: Physical and psychological health – hazards and risk control
- Element 10: Working at height – hazards and risk control
- Element 11: Evacuation work and confined spaces – hazards and risk control
- Element 12: Demolition and deconstruction – hazards and risk control
Unit NCC2 Practical exam
Assessment is by an end examination comprising of a written paper (NCC1) and a practical assessment (NCC2). A unit certificate is issued denoting successful completion of each unit. Students who hold the NEBOSH National General Certificate (or have passed the NGC1 module) in the last five years will not need to re-sit any units already achieved.
Stress and workplace wellbeing
Online course covering causes and effects of work-related stress and the UK Health and Safety Executive stress management standards