Into FM: health and safety
Essential guidance on the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles.
Enquire now for pricing information.
This short FM training course provides a comprehensive introduction to the principles and practice of health and safety, with a focus on people in facilities management roles. It provides an introduction to the regulatory framework in the UK, with an update on recent changes in law and practice. It is suitable for anyone who requires an introduction to health and safety aspects that fall within the remit of facilities management.
- Understand the principles underpinning good health and safety management
- Produce and review risk assessments and method statements
- Understand how the enforcement regime works
- Select contractors and manage their performance
- Reduce incidents and accidents and improve business performance
- Safeguard the health, safety and welfare of everyone in your care
- Understand the role that good FM can play in supporting good health and safety practice
- Keep up to date with the latest and proposed changes to health and safety law and practice, including construction (design & management) regulations, legionella and guidance on fines
An online course covering environmental issues associated with business activities to protect the business as well as the environment
£15.00 + VAT
An International Workplace course covering the key requirements of the UK’s Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and the ILO’s Fire safety action checklist
£15.00 + VAT
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher - eLearning
To keep your IOSH Managing Safely knowledge up to date, you can take this eLearning refresher course anytime after completing the Managing Safely Certificate
£149.00 + VAT
IOSH Working Safely - eLearning
This IOSH accredited eLearning course offers health and safety basics - designed for people at any level in any sector.